Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas cheer







I made these few things as a Wishing Well wish on a forum I post on, the notebook cover has been embossed on the cuttlebug on C'oredinations cardstock which I sanded & then inked with my distress ink (Vintage Photo) to give the crocodile skin effect (I got the handbag shape idea from someone on a Yahoo group I am a member of). Both it & the christmas album have been bound on my BIA, the christmas album has been painted with polished pigments in that beautiful green colour & finished with Maya Road felt flowers.

The christmas baubles were also made using polished pigments, Myléne (from Mill Lane Studio) did a class on these last christmas which sadly I missed, but I did get told about it, so being the inquisitive & ingenious person I am, I checked out google & found some instructions on doing it, & here they are.

The card is white cardstock embossed on the cuttlebug & then coloured with Twinkling H2Os & PearlEx for the background & highlighted with a Krylon Gold leafing pen & bling.

I do hope the recipient likes them & they make her christmas a little brighter :) .

2 comments:

rih2002 said...

stunning hun! absolutely love love love the baubles and the skin affect on the handbag!

Unknown said...

You have been awarded the Spreader of Love Award on my blog :-)